Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm needing my outlet back (my blog), and I REALLY want to stick with it, not go M.I.A. for months at a time like I've done in the past. I love being able to type my feelings, and with the click of a button post my cares away! I would also like to start honing my writing skills again. It's something I love very much, but with having a job along with motherhood, it gets put on the backburner more often than not. When I feel the (self-induced) pressure of not posting enough, or not finding the time to post, my stress-reliever starts to...stress me out!

It's no big secret stress-management and myself do not go hand in hand. Just the other day, I was having a mini-meltdown over the list of toiletries I needed to buy for the family. The husband has no idea how much thought goes into the buying of everyday items! Soap for instance....I need somthing that will wash all of my family's "2000 body parts", without "leaving a sticky film that won't rinse away"-one child needs extra moisturization, one's got extremely sensitve, yet extremely kissable skin, and 3 don't want to smell like a girl, something about when you sweat and emit the oders of Island Breeze, apparently not so manly! When buying detergent, I need something that won't balk in the face of grass stains, chocolate, or Gasconade River mud, but smells good...just not too much like a girl. I used to use Febreeze scented fabric softener, but it seems in the summer when sweating occurs, lavendar-while calming- just doesn't cut it on the workforce or the ballfield! And Cody wonders why, I sit at the table, surrounded by pink post-its and sale-ads before going shopping...it's tedious and stressful..and if I ever hit the lotto, I would definitely look into a personal shopper, or a personal worrier. I don't want to stress out over toilet paper, and how Spider-Man toothpaste, doesn't taste as good as Spongebob toothpaste, and which child prefers which! So, for all of you who are reading my nuttiness----I'M BAAACKKK!

6 comments:

Dana said...

YAY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that. We have been missing out. You can make stuff up for all I care. LOL. Can't wait for your daily blogs.

livinglife said...

I am so glad that you are back!!!

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 350 bucks on every site. But finally I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 180 bucks on every page. But for all I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that singular make. The prices as regards the velcros were all over 240 bucks on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?