Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged

Thank you Sarah from View from the Porch, for tagging me to share 7 random facts about me. I've been neglecting my blog lately, and this will serve as a fun way to get back into the swing of things.

1. While I love to read, at times I'm a "skimmer", this seems to kick in whenever I go to the grocery store. If I need creamy peanut butter, I will inevitably pick up crunchy, if I need whole kernal corn, I'll grab cream-style...it's a complete pain in the a**!

2. Cody doesn't know this, but when my last little duckling (duckling as in child, we do not have actual ducks) leaves the nest, I will get a house dog. My beloved (lol) is firm against not having pets in the house. But I will go against him, thinking surely he will love our new "child" as much as I will, once he gets used to him.

3. I'm religiously superstisious...meaning I worry if I commit blasphemy inadvertantly....all the time, I am borderline obsessive compulsive about it.

4. I'm 29 years old, and if I had to go to college right now, and pick a major...I still could not do it......I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.

5. I prefer Real Mayo instead of the more dressing-like miracle whip. Over the years, my taste buds have done a 180, and one thing that has changed is my condiment preference. I'm sure I'm definitely in the minority on this one.

6. I don't own a scale. I have no idea how much I weigh....I go by how my clothes feel, if the jeans are a little tight, I eat a little healthier, and excercise a bit more. At one time, I was a little crazy when it came to my size, and I vow NEVER to get that way again, if I can help it. I need to be a good role model for my daughter.

7. I'm full of useless information, and I love fun facts, and trivia...the more unusual the tidbit, the better.

And I tag.....anyone who wants to do this!!

No comments: