Wednesday, June 11, 2008

These are the days...

I think my move to blogspot was a long time coming....and I'm excited about this change. Hopefully, it will motivate creative thinking and writing.....and I'll just be more....organized. (Okay, I couldn't type it with a straight face either, so go ahead and chuckle if you want...hopefully, I won't be any more dis-organized than usual.



I guess I need to introduce myself. I am mother of three incredible, incredible children, ages 10, 7, & 2. I am wife, for the past 11 years, to my childhood sweetheart. I am daughter to parents that have been best friends and partners for the last 33 years. I am sister to my two brothers, 1 brother-in-law, and two sisters-in-law. I am friend to many, enemy to none. I am a Christian, with unbreakable faith, because sometimes my faith is all I've had. I am caretaker of two dogs & one fish....has my life been a picnic?....absolutely not.....but it's been amazing, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I know at times I'm flustered, and frustrated....but one day I'll look back on this time of my life, smile, and think: Those were the days.

No comments: