Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sometimes things are not what they seem....

Spinach Wraps...I pictured this to be maybe a tortilla, with spinach leaves, & a tangy sauce. Let me back up, so you can jump aboard my thought process with me....

A few days ago, I notice on our local drive-in sign, an advertisement for Spinach Wraps. I've really been trying to maintain the healthy eating habits, I've established for the fam. So, after walking a couple miles with my mom on our lunch hour, I offered to buy lunch, if she was interested in a Spinach Wrap, too.

Well, let me tell you what a Spinach Wrap, really is....health nuts! Spinach Wraps consist of my favorite food groups, which would be cheesy, spicy, and deeeepppp friiieeed, baby. Think spinach dip, deep fried, and served with Ranch Dipping Sauce, and no they do not have light, or fat-free, 'cause I asked. The only thing low-fat about my lunch was the Diet Pepsi, I was drinking with it.

Even though they were not at all what I had pictured or expected, and I probably defeated my whole purpose of walking on my lunch hour, and then some, they were awesome, and worth EVERY greasy bite (I paint such a pretty picture, I should totally be in advertising, ha ha).

1 comment:

Dana said...

What attracted my attention on the same sighn was PUMPKIN PIE SHAKES. I actually went there last week and asked if they were available yet...they weren't...I seen the sign two nights ago and actually screamed in my car...then called Chris all excited (he wasn't nearly as excited as I)...I am waiting till the weekend to get one...and I can't wait!