Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tidbits of Useless Information about me...

**I can't spit-probably a good thing considering it's not ladylike, but I've taken lots of razzing over the years, about the way I spit when I brush my teeth...I think it's hereditary though.

**Honestly, my dad can't spit either. Other things I've inherited from my father, slow loss of baby teeth, gray eyes, being left eye dominant, and a love of Calvin & Hobbes and Farside comic strips. :-)

**I put crushed red pepper on my meals a lot of the time, in order to force me to drink more water-I'm just not a big water drinker, and I know how important it is that I drink enough, so I help it along..

**I actually have a very quick temper. This surprises a lot of people, but I also get over my anger and can forgive very quickly.

**I'd like to get a boob job. The husband says no way, he's worked with too many guys who's wives split after having their tatas done..I've offered to have legal paperwork drawn up to convince him I'm not doing this to better myself for someone else, but for myself and for him, but he's still unconvinced.

**My two favorite places in the whole world are my front porch, and my bed.

**Sometimes when I laugh at Family Guy, I say a quick prayer for forgiveness, because most of the content...is just wrong. Witty, but wrong.

**When it's just Maddie and me out for the day, we like to go thru KFC and order mashed potatoes and gravy and a pepsi. Gavin and I are sushi buddies. Cash and I don't have a "thing" yet, but boy we like our McDonalds apple dippers.

**If someone is going too slow, I will ride their ass, unless they have a really clever or endearing bumper sticker then I will back off.

**Sometimes I think I like spicy food, more than I actually do. I don't know why I feel the need to constantly torture my taste buds...oh wait yes I do, it's to force myself to drink more water.

**I've found in the last 5 years everytime I thought it was a fantastic idea to do a cartwheel....I've been very wrong.

**I googled if sharks were attracted to menstruating women once, because if I happened to receive a visit from aunt flo I didn't want to be the cause of my family becoming shark food...apparently I'm the only person on Earth to have had this concern, because my question was not "recognized" on google, bing, or ask.com.

**I'm extremely old fashioned. I would love to be June Cleaver...I'm very maternal in a "Hello, Dear, How was your day, I made an apple pie"kind of way, and frighteningly I think the husband kind of likes me in Stepford mode.

**For awhile, and then he wants me back to normal. And by normal, I mean my endearingly neurotic self.

No comments: